Please check with your closest Argentinian Consulate whether you need a visa to enter Argentina. Getting the visa requires that we generate a notarized support letter to be presented at the Argentinian Consulate where you will process the visa. It is very important to do this early enough. We here provide a description of the steps that will be necessary to obtain your visa.
attendees that require a visa must register for the conference and
request support letters for their visa applications filling out
the following form by April 28, 2019.
Before doing so, you should contact the Argentine Consulate where you will be presenting your visa application so that you are aware of the whole application process. Please do this well before April 28, 2019.
We recommend you to check directly on the web-site of the National Migration Department (for English you can visit, e.g., the page of the Argentinian consulate in New York) or of the Argentinian consulate in your country of residence to find out whether you need a visa or not to visit Argentina.
Letters are sent directly by us to the consulate where you will be applying for a visa. These letters will comply with consulate requirements (written in Spanish, with the RENURE code, with all the relevant contact information regarding organizers, and signed by a public notary, etc.)
1) Contact the Argentine Consulate where you will be applying for a visa to understand the process that you will have to follow. You may need to arrange an appointment in advance, timed for when the consulate receives our letter of support. We suggest you contact the consulate no later than March 23, 2019. Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible should you anticipate any problems.
2) By April 28, 2019 you must have registered for the conference.
3) By April 28, 2019 you must have filled out this form. The form requests the following information:
4) We will send the support letter for your application directly to the Argentine Consulate that you informed. This letter will be sent via the Argentine Foreign Office, thus will be approved by the Argentine immigration authorities. The consulate should be receiving these letters by May 10th, 2019
5) From May 10, 2019 on, you can complete the visa application process at your designated consulate.